A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance...Proverbs 15:13

Sunday, May 8, 2011

From Mothers

Mother Dressing Children

“I finally came to the point of deciding that my heart’s desire was that at age sixty I will want to have given my life to my children. To know that I gave all I had. To have no regrets. To do the best that I could. I made a choice to invest myself in my home. Not to give lip service to it, but to dig in and really make a difference. Not to just mark off time, but to do it well, to give of myself. I am being called to be a missionary. Not to Africa, but ‘to my own people.’ To my little ones. To my family.

– Kym Wright
Author of Women: Living Life on Purpose

1 comment:

  1. I like that quote! Intentionality bears so much fruit, doesn't it?! I'm glad to get to visit you here! :)

    ReplyDelete