A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance...Proverbs 15:13

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you realize what a great influence you are in your brother's life? My life is helping mold my brothers into the kind of men they will become. It humbles me to think that the traits my brothers see in me also is chiefly  how they will think of womanhood, and also what they someday will look for in a wife. I deeply regret the opportunities I have allowed to slip past, when I could have positively influenced my brother's lives. I have so much precious time, and I am now learning from my mistakes. I want to encourage you to redeem the days you have with your brothers now; the way you use this time may influence generations. Our lives are impacting the kind of husband, father, and leader they will be as they become men. We have an opportunity today to encourage these future fathers to live in a way which will honor the Lord--we can influence potentially hundreds of descendants."  ~A Father's Daughter by Sarah Bryant


Enter the giveaway at:  http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/2010/11/family-daughter-becoming.html

No comments:

Post a Comment